Powered By Blogger

2011年7月2日土曜日

Before Tsunami Japan 3.11

Today, I will visit my mother town, Massaki-cho, Ofunato-city, Japan. I upload some pictures of the town around Hosoura JR-Station as my beautiful memory before Tsunami wave hit on 3.11. They were taken on August 17, 2010 when I just left for Tokyo. Now it has all gone. 
Hosoura Station (center top) and intersection in Massaki-cho
Hosoura bay
Street from intersection
Street from intersection
Hosoura Station
Local train for Ichnoseki's Shinkansen Station (2 hours taken!)

It takes further 3 hours to Tokyo from Ichinoseki by Shinkansen bullet train.
This local line was seriously damaged and out of service now. 

To come to Massaki-cho, Ofunato-city, Iwate, Japan;
Take a bus at Ichinoseki for Ofunato. 
Two times a day available. 

Cheers,
Mucha Boubou



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿